Saturday, January 10, 2009

2009 is here




I am very tired this week, more than usual. I have never been more happy to be going through this process right now. I am so exhausted that if I wasn't doing this i would never do my hair lol!




I have some new pics i wanted to post. i went to get tightened up and Keisa told me I AM LOCKING YAY!!! how exciting....... :) that made me sooooo happy!! It makes me want to keep pushing through ya know?? because sometimes it can be frustrating, sometimes I have moments where I dont feel pretty because i am in that crazy stage! I do have confidence that it will get better.,.... just not for a long time lol

New Years was awesome for me I must admit i was smoking hot! It was too cold not to wear a hat so I wore a knitted hat where the curly peices of my locks popped out!!! SUper cute. I love all the complements people give me. Alot of people have noticed my hair is getting longer! I dont personally notice it! It does feel good though I am not going to lie to get up every morning showering and walking out the door!
I find that the actual washing bundeling process i dont like very much, i look forward to being locked so I dont have to bundle anymore!
My goal is that by buffalo summer i will be locked! at least thats what I pray for. No one can tell me how long i have until I will be locked! i know everyone is different but its always nice once again have a goal time!


So I hope everyone else has been having a great journey. I am now going to go warm up from this buffalo storm ;0)

1 comment:

  1. Your hair is looking fabulous and those glasses are HOT!! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete