Sunday, December 21, 2008

So through the storm I indeed Bundled and washed hair woohoo

So through my boredom of not being able to do anything else I WASHED MY HAIR!! Its a blizzard out there folks now they are predicting crazy amounts of snow through December 24th midnight! A couple inches each hour on top of the winds that are going to be up to 50mph the actual conditions of what they consider a blizzard is supposed to start at 2am to 6am.
well anyway I bundled my hair that didnt take long! i tried braiding it ... its still hard because its on the short side. i get so nervous washing my hair due to the fact i have such soft curly hair. i get paranoid they are going to all unraval! ;( I would be soooo upset. i know its just a part of the process, still getting used to it thats all!! so I took some before and after shots being silly! nothing more to do but be silly with the puppies so they got baths too!! Now they are drained by all the bath ane picture taking that they are napping along side of me! STAY WARM OUT THERE!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment