Monday, December 15, 2008

What a day!?Work and Hair







I woke up today and was having the WORSE hair day ever!! lol At least in terms of sisterlocks for me. I had little locks sticking up in every which way direction! Sigh not a good way to start off my day! Not to mention that i have crazy dry scalp right now which sucks even more because my locks are so new so they are not full yet.... frustrating. This whole process teaches me so much, it teaches me to practice my patience and that it TRULY is a virtue. I have to keep looking ahead and keep the bigger picture in mind!
I will say the funniest thing that has happened to me so far is that my new puppy who is a pug/boston terrior mix (BUGG) loves playing with my lil locks he likes climbing my shoulder and trying to tug at them. I love it! I love him his name is a MEATBALL, he is a lil ball of fire and he is working through this with me lol watching me bundle my hair lapping the water behind me! I love it! :) enclosed are some pictures of the cutest meatball ever!!
I was going to wash my locks today but i didnt feel like bundeling, and I am trying not to wash my hair that much which means i am trying to wash 1x per 2 weeks. Its SOOO hard. Prior to getting sisterlocks I was natural, but naturally curly!
It is so hard to go from washing my hair several times aday to not at all for 2 weeks. And than once a week.... so HARRRDD!! I try not to think about it... almost impossible! Anyone have any suggestions!.?????

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your locks! I understand your pain. I was used to washing in the morning and at night. But when I Sisterlocked I had to stop. My first 4 weeks I used Sea Breeze on a cotton ball and I would wipe my scalp down. That helped relieve the itching. I am getting close to my 2 month mark and it has gotten easier tosh just 2 times a week.

    ReplyDelete