Wednesday, December 17, 2008

What a terrible no good very bad day!




So, I live in western new york and I didn't get to bed until about 4am Tuesday. I wake up in a panic, omg I'm late for work!! OH NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I jumped up took a very short shower (but at least i am clean lol). Through on my clothes --and ran out the house. Needless to say i got to work and dontcha know i forgot to take my silk scarf off my head!!


very very very bad thing to forget to do. i do it everyday first thing i do take my scarf off so my locks can locks can fall back down!! INSTEAD all 350 locks smooshed to my head in every which direction. did i mention I had a meeting at 10am and it was 9am! I run a group home and 4 out of 5 boys were at school. I pulled the worse move ever, i turned on the shower in the bathroom let it steam up and tried to get work done while i sat in the bathroom LOL!!


good gracious what a girl will do to look good!


i am trying to figure out if its better to tie my hair down at night OR just get a silk pillow case??? Sigh very frustrating! Anyone have any suggestions!!?? I still have sooooo much dry scalp I HATE IT!!! HELP!

No comments:

Post a Comment