Sunday, December 21, 2008

So I live in Buffalo it snows


Oh boy so here we go Buffalo decided to finally have a winter and its all hitting in 2 3 DAYS. On friday we got two inches of snow an hour lasting approximately from 8am to 7pm! It was pure craziness. I can not believe that everyone panics when the snow comes especially because these are people that have lived here their entire lives! It is ridiculous!!!

The snow is good for me because I can truly have a day of rest today! I will finally get to washing my hair that needs it oh so bad!! i think I have gone almost 2 weeks without washing it YAY!! Its getting easiera nd easier not to want to wash it because it is such a process. you know the seperating it the loosely braiding it bundling it washing it that specific way and seperating after etc etc etc ... lol most of the time I say you know what Im too tired or lazy to want to do it! lol. I still have to get the vinegar and water potion from my mother!! She said she that would help my dry scalp!!! Yippee!! :) I hope everyone is staying nice and warm!! I know i am with the babies!! :)
Attached I put a picture of my family, My mother who is already sisterlocked! My 13 year old lil brother who is beginning his journey and that is I prolly 2 weeks before I locked up! :) Love mi familia!!

No comments:

Post a Comment