Sunday, December 14, 2008

SisterLocks
















I am very new to this blogging let alone sisterlocks.





The birth of my sisterlocks is 11-3-08!





I am Very excited!~










I originally saw sisterlocks for the very first time, when my mother got her installation! I will not lie that I was not into them.By no means was I a fan! i was not impressed by the initial look and feel.I too at the time was all natural, I as just a doubter. As my mother continued with the process,Islowly fell in love each and every day!~










To the point where I became a little jealous~










One month before my 25th birthday I decided to talk to my mom and tell her that I thought I was ready for this process. What do I have to loose! I already know that if I dont like it I can cut offall my hair,been there done that!!










My mom was soooo happy!










She was eager to get me started, made all the necessary efforts and appointments to get me in there and as my birthday gift paid for my installation along with my fantastic god mother.





(GREAT BDAY PRESENT!!)















So far, so good !










Im in love, especially when I think about where I am going to be by summer.










I have about 347 locks and it took approximately 4 hours to complete (KEISA IS FAST!!!) and I had about 2 inches to work with and now only a month and 2 weeks later I am up to 4 inches HOW EXCITING!!!!










I am going to learn more about this blogging thing and locking thing!!! :) There is more to come!!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on the birth of your Sisterlocks, welcome to your new journey.

    ReplyDelete